Friday, December 16, 2011

What have I learned?

The biggest thing that I have learned since Sept, is that I am heavily influenced to write more, efficiently and dramatically. Both of the novels, Percepolis and in Dubious Battle, were excellent reads. I found certain points in both books to relate to, the loss of religion that Marjane experienced and when Jim Nolan starts to display a change in his personality during a very stressful ending of the book.

I have enjoyed the structure of the class and the way I was engaged by our instructor into realizing my potential. I wish I had more time in class to hone my skills as a writer.

But I digress, I have learned that I do love writing, it is an avenue that I can take to express my thoughts, and a way of refreshing my soul by releasing my fears and allowing my imagination and emotions to flow. Thank you to our instructor and to some of my class mates for pushing me to become a better writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment